Friday, June 8, 2012

Trash to Treasure Mirror

I love the detail on this mirror! Of course, most things that I want to take a picture of, I have to hold the chilren back; looks like one of them missed the memo. :O)
I found this mirror sitting alongside the road waiting to be taken to the trash. I thought it was jsut too pretty not to rescue! Mom said it looks very 70's. I thought it was pretty though,:O) and now it has a new home...mine! Yay!! :O) One woman's trash is another woman's treasure!! The funny thing about this was I was on jobsite with CR and took along my MaryJanes' outpost book. I had just got reading the Creative Junking section. How funny that I had opportunity to put what I just read into action right on the ride home. :) (There's another one of those picture piggy kids...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment