Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Anniversary

These are the pretty flowers that my parents gave CR and I for our anniversary. They are my absolute favorite. Daisy Gerbera...The Gerber Daisy!! There just happened to be 6 of them which is the year we are celebrating! I can hardly believe CR and I have been married for 6 years already. It sure doesn't seem like it. I am so blessed to have such a godly, family-orientated man to call my own. I truly feel I've found my Prince Charming. :) Thanks Dad and Mom for the sweet gifts. They made the day extra special!!<3

1 comment:

  1. I am an editorial producer for a national show based out of New York. We have an upcoming segment I would love to talk with you about being a mom in the city. If you can give me a call when you have a chance on my work line (212-975-6583) I will explain what we will be doing and what show we are!

    Thanks!

    Christie Bear

    ReplyDelete