Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Just Don't Know

This is the detail of the paws. This is the top complete with piggy tails and crookedy smile!


I just finished this crochet projects a few minutes ago. When I first saw it, I thought it was really cute. I even thought it was cute as I was putting the pieces together. But now.....I just don't know. It is supposed to be a Christmas gift for my daughter, but I can't decide if I should give it to her or go ahead and scrap the whole thing. I don't dislike it, but then it isn't one of those projects that once I was done, I stepped back and said, "Hm...that turned out pretty good." I would keep it if it was something I made for me, but as a gift.....IDK!
What do you think? Should I give it to her? Or add it to my stash of yarn scaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment